I have had the pleasure of meeting SO many people through social media.
My partner Jules thinks it’s strange but I THINK IT’S THE BEST.
Anyway, Anita Siek is one of my Internet friends (as Jules calls them). She owns Wordfetti, an online copywriting house specialising in disruptive and thought-provoking copy. Having launched her business at a very similar time to my own, she generates most of her leads from social media and I had to chat to her more about that.
There is so much goodness in this episode with Anita, including:
- Anita’s background as a lawyer and how she came to start a copywriting business.
- How she generates most of her leads from Facebook and Instagram.
- The importance of using social media to be, well, social.
- Her view on scheduling social media in advance – and it’s an interesting one!
How to write a killer social media caption, and the difference between captions for Facebook and for Instagram.
- The formula (or otherwise!) of a great Instagram bio.
If you like this episode and you’re on an Apple device, I would be so grateful if you could take two minutes to leave a review. More reviews mean more visibility for the podcast and help me spread the social media good word!
‘Til next time.
Design a Simple Lifestyle Business With High Profits, Working 5-Hour Days & a Tiny Team
Get one actionable step each day for two weeks, and then weekly thereafter. It's 100% free — join 7000+ others.